We have been on the water for over 50 years both in pleasure boating and competitively racing and can give you advice for all of your boating requirements, or direct you to the best marine tradespeople in the country
- Rigging and Stainless Steel, Plumbing, Electrical and Hardware for Racing and Cruising Yachts and Motor Cruisers
- Men's and Women's clothing apparel from casual to High-Tech Racing, Shoes and Boots
- Clocks, watches and Barometers, Electronics, Epirbs and Harnesses
- Sunglasses, Gear bags, Caps, Hats, Gloves and Accessories
- Children’s Safety floatation jackets and Junior racing suits
- Flags and Pennants, Paint and Varnish
- And much, much more.
If we haven’t got what you need on the shelves, we can get it in for you and usually the next day.
We have been in business over 30 years, established in Balmain and Birkenhead Point Drummoyne west of the Harbour Bridge as well as owned and managed Sturrock's Boat Yard at Rushcutters Bay for 15 years, so we know our business.